Why choose a Consultation ?
You could benefit from a specially planned and dedicated consultation if:
- You would like to try out different carriers and to get advice on what would be best for you in your own time and in a more relaxed setting than the Library Open Session, you will get the full attention of a trained Consultant and be able to learn at your own speed.
- You would like to learn how to use a new carrier or to learn new carries with your current carrier/s (e.g. if you’re ready to move on to back carries, but would like some help) and have the chance to try them out and practice without being rushed.
- You have a specific or special need related to using carriers or slings that you’d like time to discuss in detail with us to help find you a solution.
- You would like help troubleshooting carriers that you own to ensure that they are suitable and that you’re able to make the most out of them.
- You are a group of friends with babies at the same age/stage who’d like a workshop in suitable carriers/carries for them.
We are very excited to be offering Newborn workshops at Suffolk Babies in Kesgrave.
The workshops are for Mums and Dads ( and other care givers ) to have the opportunity to take time to get to grips with this new skill in a safe, informal environment with an expert on hand to guide you.
Workshops are held on the 4th Monday of the month in Ipswich from 2.45– 3.45 and cost £35
Included in the cost is a Boba Stretchy wrap
Topics covered include :- Using a Stretchy wrap, The TICKS Guidline to Babywearing safety, Tips and tricks
Places are limited so early booking is advisable.